Tuesday, June 14, 2011

4 days and counting!

Well with only four more days of school around here things have been a bit crazy at my house, lol! The excitement of summer is all around and with temperatures in the high 90s it has been feeling a lot like summer already! Since I posted last I have camped with the girl scouts for the weekend, chaperoned on a DC fieldtrip, enjoyed a beautiful weekend at the beach with my hubby and my girls and have already went to our pool numerous times! Throw in a preschool graduation and picnic and phew, makes me tired talking about it, lol! Scrapping has not been on the top of my list, but I have managed to make a few albums in the midst of all of this craziness.


It has been awhile since I have made a baby album and I thought it was time. I have been holding onto this paper from Webster's Pages seems like forever! LOVE this Lullaby Lane line from them... once again this company has outdone themselves. Not your typical baby girl album, but I so love it!! With it's whimsical feel... filled with flying fairies, butterflies, turtles and bears --yes, bears, hehe!! Here are just a few photos of the album, you can see it all on ebay here.






My goal for today is to make some fabulous teacher's gifts and to try and finish up a custom anniversary album. I will try to share some photos when everything is complete. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment