Sunday, May 15, 2011

custom sharing

I have been staying busy in the last few weeks making wedding customs. I wanted to share some pictures of the finished albums! The first book was a really unique idea... instead of adding photos to the album the ladies that were giving this as a gift added their own blessing for the bride. I did leave a photo matte on the inside cover for the wedding couple to add their favorite picture.

Lots of purple, pink, white and black. I wanted to use purple because her wedding invite was mainly that color. A bit of pearls and bling add just a little bit of sparkle and elegance.
I typeset all the copy in my page layout program and printed everything on the laser printer. I have had this printer for years and I love it because it really produces nice crisp images for all my graphics jobs and is perfect for copy! I used lots of Prima (as always) and was loving these new pink velvety flowers :o)

I worked in a few doilies... I can't seem to make an album lately without those, lol! Some picks from Michaels and another new light and airy Prima :o)

This is the cover of the second album I made last week. I used many of the same products like the papers and flowers. This made it somewhat easier since all of the products were already scattered all over my desk, lol! Have you seen these new blossom from Jolees? I picked this beautiful gray satin one up at Target, yum!!
One last quick photo... I made this album below for ebay -- the colors are really gorgeous and the papers I just love!! I used mostly Webster's Pages, their new Ladies and Gents line and mixed in a few odds and ends to tie it all together. Anyway, if you are interested it is up on ebay now, see all of it here!

Going outside to start some gardening and mulching today. I so hope the rain holds off until I can get some of that done!! Hope everyone has a fabulous week!!

2 comments:

  1. Sam,

    Both of your albums are just gorgeous! You have such an amazing eye for color and your embllies are wonderful!

    Blessings,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete