Tuesday, February 8, 2011

warming up!

Well it is not spring here yet, but it was sunny and warmed up a bit yesterday! A far cry from last week... this is what my backyard looked like after the big snow. The girls loved it, but not our trees so much :o( We thought for sure that some of the branches were going to snap from all the heavy snow and ice. My ten year old thought she would help knock all the snow off these huge trees with her little broom, lol!! So sweet for trying!! Anyway, while I wait for the 70 degree weather, I have been staying indoors and scrapping. I just completed an album to list Wednesday or Thursday night on ebay. I used some new paper from Basic Grey called Curio which I have had in my stash for a few months now. Glad I finally had a chance to use it. As always Basic Grey has such beautiful paper!


Check out this little chunky mini if you are interested on ebay. Only a few more days left on this shabby chic love album!!



Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week!!

1 comment:

  1. Sam,
    I love the snow covered trees!
    This album is so Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete