Friday, January 28, 2011

finally friday

Well, it has been a long week here at our house. The kids were off Monday and Tuesday for teacher professional days and then Wednesday, Thursday and yes again today, Friday, for snow! I love my girls dearly, but am in need of a quiet break, lol! I have been trying to fit some scrapping time in, but haven't gotten too far on my next book. Still deciding on paper and theme. I am thinking I could do one more love book before Valentines day. At any rate, I will be working this weekend and will have something to list on ebay early next week. Speaking of ebay... I am really proud of the album I have listed now, I posted a few photo below (see all the pictures here).


This one took me a great deal of time. Just the cover alone took hours to piece together! I love the lace that goes around the front and back cover. Not sure why I didn't think of that earlier!

This album is very chunky which I love, just full of lots of goodness :0) I am loving the beautiful little charm!


I used a combination of papers trying to get a vintage look. I also added some music notes paper another fave of mine!!


I put lots of gorgeous trim through out the album and added pearls to it one by one, lol!
Alright, I am going to get my girls occupied and escape to the scrapbook room :o)
Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment