Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas album complete!

I have finally finished this album! I am not sure why it took me so long, but so glad to have it listed on ebay. There are a few photos below, but the rest you see here. I am loving the paper from Teresa Collins. Not only is the paper beautiful, but the quality is fabulous -- just makes me happy :o)

Lots of different flowers, Prima roses, Maya Road velvet and the green resin (really like those)!

This trim is gorgeous!! I am not sure who makes it... think it could be Webster's Pages or
Fancy Pants.

some glittery green and silver picks, a little sparkle is always a good thing :o)

I was really hoping to get another holiday album done, just not sure there is enough time before Christmas. The time is ticking down... I may have time to squeeze in a layout, but not sure.
Hope everyone has a great week and gets some time to scrap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment