Tuesday, December 7, 2010

candy cane goodness

I have been so busy with all things holiday that I have fallen behind on my posting. I wanted to share this layout that I have up for auction on ebay (see all pics here). I love this "Believe" layout with all it's candy cane goodness :o) I used another Martha Stewart Around the Edge punch -- I think I could buy everyone of these! I thought that the punch really mimicked the swirls on the green ornament.

Lots of sparkle on this one and some sugared fruit picks :o)

I am still working on a Christmas album (almost done) and I am hoping to have it listed on ebay by Sunday night. I will try and give a sneak peek here tomorrow of the cover. The album is really beautiful... I used Teresa Collins Noel line, just gorgeous paper!
Hope everyone has a happy week. Stay warm, it is freezing here!

No comments:

Post a Comment