Monday, November 15, 2010

November 15th?

So, I am wondering how it is, that it is already November 15th? Time seems to be flying by -- I wanted to stop and take a minute and post some photos I have taken in the past few weeks. I love to take snapshots around the house and scrap them from time to time, just so my kids can see what our lives looked like! And since I had been thinking about this lately and have been so inspired by all the Fall colors... I thought of the idea for this little mini album
(see it on ebay here).


Love this fuzzy spider!

These pumkins have now been carved, but I could not bare to touch the white one -- lol!

Julia collected all of these on our nature walk one day. She made a "leaf" arrangement with them :o)

A little pumpkin farm outing.

I hope everyone has a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment