Monday, October 25, 2010

a little eye candy

For my birthday my dear sister in law gave me a gift card to my favorite scrapbook store. So on Sunday I made a little visit to our not so local store (it is about an hour away) and I thought I would share a few photos of what came home with me. TRIMS! They had so many beautiful ones to choose from, I could have bought them all! The red velvet, and the pink and white small roses are Maya Road. I honestly cannot tell you who the rest are made by. They had already been trimmed and hung out for sale. I do think the pink and cream scalloped lace are Fancy Pants. Anyway, love them all! I have so many ideas spinning in my head and I can't wait to use them!


These Maya Road roses are just too pretty!!

I also picked up the new Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas paper... just really fun bright colors, thought this would make a really cute mini album!

Here are a few other miscellaneous papers I picked up and a few embellishments.

How cute is this little chipboard slider by LYB? Think I will be working this into a page. Alright, I better get working -- lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment