Friday, August 5, 2011

oh so in love

OK, I know I always blog on here about how much I love certain paper... well today I have found a new favorite!! This is Echo Park's new Victoria Garden line -- seriously gorgeous paper with colors and patterns that all coordinate so nicely! I love when there are a variety of options with a paper line... big floral, small prints, wording/sheet music, solids with designs around the edges. I was so excited to make this album!! This is one of those books that just came together perfect for me (you album makers know what I mean)! Anyway, I have a few photos for you to see, the rest are on ebay here.


I am quickly using up my stash of these resin frames. They are so ornate and I love the dimension they add!


How pretty is this trim? I picked it up at my local craft store... I am definitely going back for some other colors!

I cannot seem to make an album lately with out the doilies. There is something just so pretty and feminine about them and I love the texture they add to the page :o)




Smiling!


I am working on a album to list this coming week. I am trying to get as much done as possible over the next few weeks before I have to slow done some. Lots coming up in our house... our beach vacation, school is starting at the end of the month and then Disney in September (my girls can hardly wait)! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Samantha -- I have no idea if you are even checking comments anymore -- or if this will even get to you, but I just wanted you to know you and your talents are missed out here in blog-land! I'm sure you're super-busy and have a million things going on and I understand how life has a way of taking over, but I wanted you to know how inspiring I found your work.... I had been away from paper-crafting for many years, and came across one of your albums on ebay and it just (for lack of a better word...) resonated with me and brought me back to hobby I had once been so passionate about.

    For that, thank you! And I'm just holding out hope that someday life will bring you back to your blog and the people who so admire your beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kit is real pretty, Samantha! It’s very delicate and feminine, and so classy. You can make a really nice scrapbook present for a newlywed couple or a debutante with these. The floral trim makes it so unique and special.

    ReplyDelete