Tuesday, March 29, 2011

once upon a springtime

I am wondering right about now when springtime will reach my little part of the world, lol! While I wait for those warmer temperatures and in honor of the much anticipated season, I put together this beautiful mini. This is definitely one of my favorite book that I have done mainly because I just love this whimsical paper by Graphic 45! They really did a wonderful job of combining frogs and fairies, bunnies and butterflies to create this fairytale like paper line. I have spent weeks making this one and have really loaded it up with so many goodies. There are tons of charms, Prima flowers and gorgeous trims throughout. I have a few photos below, but see them all on ebay here. This one of a kind album is up tomorrow night!


I popped up the fairy and the book here on the cover (not sure you can see that from this picture) and Stickles have been added for a little sparkle. Also check out the cute little glass bottle with cork top and fairy dust (lower right corner)!! There are charms everywhere in this one... the rhinestone butterfly is beautiful and there is also a cute bunny dangling from the side. You can see more detailed pictures on ebay!! Lots of stick pins with glass beads and pearls!! If you are familiar with my work, you know how much I love these :0)

I am working on a new album today and I am hoping to have it listed early next week.

Happy Spring scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment