Wednesday, September 8, 2010

keeping busy




I am falling a little behind on the blog... it has been a really busy week so far. I have been doing some freelance graphic design work... logo design, business cards, letterhead, brochure and my first website design -- very exciting! Anyway, I have been working, which is a good thing :o) But, before I forget, I have a beautiful 12x12 page listed on ebay this week (see it here) and it is almost up! I am finishing up my first Halloween book today for ebay (hoping to get that up tomorrow) and then have more projects to start (yikes). There are so many great new products out from summer CHA and I have been waiting for the UPS man to come to my house with some of them -- lol! OK, back to work for me -- have a great rest of the week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment