Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday?

This week is flying by, and it has been a busy one... school picnic Monday, fieldtrip to the DC Zoo on Wednesday, a little break today, and then tomorrow a volunteer breakfast back up at my daughter's school. Phew, I am tired just thinking about it!! Anyway, I had an interesting scrapbook weekend or should I say abbreviated one.... it started last Thursday with a phone call from my husband that he had pulled his back out (lifting a patient)!! He was ok, but in tons of pain:( I usually leave Friday morning and don't come home until Sunday late afternoon. There was no way I could have left him Friday to take care of two girls. Luckily, scrapbook weekend was not too far from me this year, so I met up with the girls Saturday at noon. It was a great 24 hours!! A trip to the scrapbook store, PF Changs for a late lunch and back to the house for movies and all night scrapping! Somewhat different this year, but still so much fun -- and thanks to my honey for keeping the girls with a not so great back. At any rate, I will post some of my pages that I did. I think I had three double page spreads and one 12x12 -- that comes to seven pages!! Not too bad for me, I am not the fastest scrapper -- lol!!! Alright, I will post the pages soon and also a peek at another ebay book I just finished -- stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment