Tuesday, March 1, 2011

can you tell...

... I am ready for Spring? I am thinking that my books lately show that, LOL! We had a few nice days of warm weather and then back to the freezing cold, sigh. Anyway, in my scrapbook room I have been feeling the warmth, smelling the flowers and hearing the birds sing :0) This is my lasted listing on ebay, you can see more photos here. This one has a bit of a shabby chic feel and I was thinking it would be perfect for Mother's Day!
Thought I would try another album with the lace all the way around the edge. I love the way that looks!!

I finally used some of my Pink Paislee Artisian elements. I have had them for awhile now and was excited to finally use them... I actually think I forgot I had them, lol. I just added the "Cherish" rub on to the top.

Some more charms (even more beautiful in person) and pins... have been loving the pins lately!!

The doilies are just so pretty and add such great texture. These are always my favorite pages!

Alright, I need to get dinner made for my family and then later into my scrapbook room for maybe another Spring inspired album, lol! Happy scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment